The most important meal of the day…
Here at The Hollies, we offer a delicious cooked breakfast full of locally sourced ingredients.
What’s in your Westmorland Breakfast?
- Cereals, Porridge and fruit juice to start
- Gloucester Old Spot Bacon, Kitridding Farm
- Cumberland, Westmorland, Pork, or Black Pudding Sausages from Local Farms
- Haggis slices, (we’re part Scottish!)
- Eggs, from local poultry
- Butter from Eden View Farm
- Tastey Tomatoes (home grown when available), Beans and Mushrooms
- Hash browns
- We also have vegetarian & gluten free options
- Fairtrade Tea, Coffee & Chocolate.
Your Westmorland Breakfast is sourced from as many local providers as we can - reducing the carbon footprint whilst helping our local economy and serving you with a truly delicious morning meal providing a real taste of the area!
We request that you make your breakfast choices the evening before so we can have it hot and ready for you at your preferred time.
Breakfast in the main house for couples only staying in the Self-Catering Cottage is available at an additional charge. Access to the dining room is through an adjoining door, so you can keep your slippers on!
Breakfast is also available at extra charge for guests staying in a motor-home.
The Hollies has a 5 Star Hygiene rating.